Friday, September 2, 2022

Natasha Leggero

  Natasha Leggero, born March 26, 1974 is a famous American comedian. She became famous after being the host of the MTV reality television series The 70s House in 2005, and as a regular panelist on Chelsea Handler's late-night talk show Chelsea Lately from 2008 to 2014.Leggero created the Comedy Central period sitcom Another Period (2015-2018) with Riki Lindhome. She played the role of Lillian Abigail Bellacourt, a daughter of the fictional Bellacourt family. As a voice actor, Leggero has starred in various adult-oriented sitcoms, voicing the roles of Callie Maggotbone in Ugly Americans (2010-2012), Ethel in Brickleberry (2013-2015) and Shannon in Hoops (2020). She also starred in the short-lived NBC sitcom Free Agents (2011) as Emma Parker, in the Showtime comedy series Dice (2016-2017) as Carmen as well as in the CBS sitcom Broke (2020) as Elizabeth.Her observational comedy has been recognized by critics for the use of satireas a commentaries on issues such as celebrity culture and social class. Leggero was born on the 26th of March 1974in Rockford, Illinois and is of Italian and Swedish descent. Leggero was raised Roman Catholic, but converted to Judaism when she was an adult.Commenting about her childhood, Leggero stated: "I believe we were lower-middle-class, however, I'm sure my mom would break into tears when she heard. My dad was a used car dealer, and my mother was the bookkeeper at an establishment that dealt in locksmiths. When they divorced I remember my parents coming to me with food including large cans of canned food. We didn't go on vacations however we did have a lot of amusement. I worked so many jobs as a kid I cut lawns; I worked at a grocery store I was a newspaper reporter on two routes; and I worked at a catering place... I definitely hustled."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole and Emeraude

Nicole Curtis is a Television producer born on the 20th of August, 1976. Nicole Curtis has gained more recognition and has earned an impre...