Friday, September 2, 2022

Natasha Leggero

  Natasha Leggero (born March 26 1974) is a famous American comedian, actress , and writer. She became famous after being the host of the MTV reality show The 70s House in 2005 and also as an ongoing roundtable panelist on Chelsea Handler's late-night talk show Chelsea Lately between 2008 and 2014.Leggero developed the Comedy Central period sitcom Another Period (2015-2018) alongside Riki Lindhome, which she played the role of Lillian Abigail Bellacourt, a daughter of the fictional Bellacourt family. As a voice actor, Leggero has starred in various adult-oriented sitcoms, voicing the roles of Callie Maggotbone in Ugly Americans (2010-2012), Ethel in Brickleberry (2013-2015) and Shannon in Hoops (2020). Leggero also starred as Emma Parker in the short-lived NBC sitcom Free Agents (2011), Ethel on Brickleberry (2013-2015) and Shannon in Hoops (2020). Her observational comedy is well-respected by critics due to the way it employs humor to comment on issues such as the culture of celebrity, social class, and other issues. Leggero was born on March 26 1974, in Rockford, Illinois. She is of Italian and Swedish origins. Leggero was raised Roman Catholic, but converted to Judaism after becoming an adult.Commenting about her childhood, Leggero stated: "I would say [we were] middle-class however, I'm sure my mom would start crying if she heard that. My dad was an used car dealer, and my mom was employed in an establishment for locksmiths as the bookkeeper. And after divorce, they had a child and I can remember nuns bringing us food--like big canned goods. Then, as you can imagine, we didn't really go to vacations ever... I had so many jobs as a kid I cut lawns; I worked at an ice cream shop I was a newspaper reporter on two routes; I was employed at a catering place... "I certainly hustled."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole and Emeraude

Nicole Curtis is a Television producer born on the 20th of August, 1976. Nicole Curtis has gained more recognition and has earned an impre...